1 Ara 2015

Adele - Hello Akor


intro: Fm  G#  D#  C#
   
    Fm  G# D# C#
Hello,  it's me
          Fm                G#                  D#
I was wondering if after all these years
                     C#              Fm  G#      D#  C#
You'd like to meet, to go over everything
                       Fm                    G#
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
                 D#                C#
But I ain't done much healing


    Fm  G#        D#       C#
Hello,  can you hear me?
          Fm            G#                     D#                C#
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
                         Fm        G#    D# C#
When we were younger and free
        Fm               G#                      D#                C#
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet


                          Fm      D#       Cm C#            Fm  D# C#
There's such a difference between us  and a million miles


   Fm          C#            G#  D#
Hello from the other side
   Fm                 C#            G#   D#
I must've called a thousand times
                  Fm  C#                  G#                D#
To tell you I'm sorry, for everything that I've done
                   Fm       C#      G#                D#      
But when I call you never seem to be home


 Fm            C#       G#  D#
Hello from the outside
      Fm           C#                G#  D#
At least I can say that I've tried
                 Fm   C#             G#               D#
To tell you I'm sorry, for breaking your heart
                      Fm           C#             G#          D#                    
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

  Fm G# D# C#

    Fm   G#   D#      C#
Hello,  how are you?
            Fm      G#               D#                C#
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
   Fm     G#            D#  C#
I hope that you're well
               Fm          G#                                  D#       C#
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

            Fm D#           Cm      C#        Fm       D#      C#
It's no secret that the both of us are running out of time


  D#  G#                  Fm C#
Ooohh, anymore
 D#  G#                   Fm C#
Ooohh, anymore
 D#  G#                   Fm C#
Ooohh, anymore
         D#  G#
Anymore

Düzenleyen: Tolga
Akorlar;
Fm:  1 3 3 1 1 1
G#:  4 6 6 5 4 4
D#:  x 6 8 8 8 6
C#:  x 4 6 6 6 4
Cm: x 3 5 5 4 3




 

Toplam Sayfa Görüntüleme Sayısı